Easter 2010

Easter 2010

Easter 2009

Easter 2009

March 8, 2009

Going to Discovery Depot

While back in town, we decided to go down to the "Discovery Depot". It is a place wher kids can investigate diffferent things. Trains, Fire Trucks, Ambulances, Grocery Store, Post Office, Farm, Etc. It also has a Climbing Wall and Water Feature. Good Times.

" Hey, I told you I could fit in here. "



Grandma helping Katie with her slide. (video)

This is Keegan and Katie's friend Jaxson.
He lives in Galesburg and they try to meet
up whenever they're back in town.
"What do you mean I'm going to fast?!"
"This is an Ambulance, dummy"

This is Keegan and Katie's other friend Jade .
(Jaxson's Sister)
.
I bet I climb higher than you.

Friends playing


Young Energy (video)

After a few hours at Discovery Depot, It was time to say good-bye until the next time. Everyone will be a little older and most likely have MORE energy.

No comments: