Easter 2010

Easter 2010

Easter 2009

Easter 2009

January 23, 2010

Easter 2009

We were lucky and had the ALL the grandkids at Easter time.
This was the first time Audrey, Emersy, and Wrigley had gotten
to meet their new cousin Katie. They all had a wonderful time
looking for eggs in our yard and playing inside afterwards.
.
Group shots getting tougher

Miss Audrey

Keegan and Emersyn

Wrigley helping Grandma

Keegan eyeing an egg

Miss Katie

"I'm tired. I'll just sit here for a minute."

Emersyn's serious look

"What??!!"

THE FAB FIVE

After the Easter egg hunt everyone came back inside, and it
doesn't take long for them to gravitate to the piano. It's kind of
old and definitely needs tuning, but none the less, its very popular. We're glad we kept it.

"I think this is how it goes?"

Keegan and Katie practicing a future duet?

Watch out Beethoven here comes Wrigley

New Cousins


1 comment:

Keri said...

I am enjoying your updates!!!Now I have to get my butt in gear and get caught up also!!!:)